Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A new addiction?!


Okay, I think I am officially addicted to taking on-line scrapbook classes. www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com , www.nycscraps.com , and now I get an email from my pal, Valerie Salmon, that she and Janna Wilson have teamed up to offer on-lines classes. Woo Hoo, I am so there! The class doesn't even start until June 9th (Samantha's 11th birthday). We're having so much fun and the class hasn't even started yet. They posted a blog roll in the forum and the people taking this class Rocks. I am in awe of soo many of these people. Can't wait for class to start so I can enjoy looking at everyones work. I am so in need of motivation and inspiration and I just know this class is gonna give it to me. I'm taking another on-line class at this very moment and I've been yet to be inspired. I'm a bit disappointed this time.

No comments: