Monday, June 2, 2008

Got some scrapping done...

Yeah me! I got some scrapping done this weekend. It took me 5 hours Saturday night/Sunday morning to do this layout... AND it was FROM A SKETCH. (I swear it takes me just as long, if not longer, to scrap using a sketch). I've got to be the slowest scrapper on Earth. The sketch was from Valerie and Janna's Got Sketch class I'm taking on-line. Gotta love sketches. Class doesn't officially start until next week, but Valerie hooked us up with a couple of pre-class sketches to get us going. I'm going to work on completing the 2nd pre-class sketch tonight and take pics tomorrow. 2 layouts (almost) in 1 weekend. It's been too long. I miss scrapping. I've GOT to make more time to scrap. I guess I should have more time now that all my shows have finished. Pretty much the only thing I'm watching at the moment is "So You Think You Can Dance". I started watching it last season and I love it, especially Mia and Wade Robson's choreography.

No comments: