Monday, May 5, 2008

NSD 2008

Sheila, Michelle, Teri, ME, Rebecca, and Lacey having dinner at Casa Ole Saturday night. One of my favorite things about getting together with friends to crop is the food. I love eating out with my scrapping buddies. Also, I love that Simply Scrappin' is right next door to Fresh Market. I went to Fresh Market for the first time Saturday night and I can't wait to go back to Fresh Market for more of those yummy Almond Pillow cookies. I think I'm the only one actually looking forward to getting an even bigger "Fresh Market Cookie @$$", as Teri likes to call it. Life's too short to not enjoy great food.

I actually completed 2 pages this weekend (Thanks Lacey!). That's 2 pages more than I normally do. I like the way Lacey scraps and I think the next time I crop I'm gonna have to try things her way. Simply Scrappin' had an awesome crew cropping at the store. There were some ladies from Mandeville and Lake Charles that were so much fun. Can't wait to crop with these ladies again. Lacey, Teri, Rebecca, Ali, Leanne, and myself were there representing the local girls. What a fun group. Hopefully everyone had as great a time as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was awesome! Loved visiting and eating! No cropping for me though! So, what's new about that? LOL! We'll have to hook up & crop with the girls again soon!