Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New addition to the family




Samantha has been asking for a guinea pig from a while. We made a deal with her that if she brought home all A's and B's we'd get one for her. Well, 3rd quarter report card came out and our little girl made honor roll. So, it was off to the pet store to check out the guinea pigs. I had no idea what they were. I had no idea they looked like rats. Ewww. (Also, have no idea when I became such a sissy). To make it worse (I think) Samantha wanted a white one. I couldn't help but think about lab rats when I saw it. I wanted nothing to do with it for the 1st couple of days, but then I heard it. They actually make very cute sounds. Our cat, Ramone, seems to get along with Fluffy pretty well. He's definitely curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.