Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long time no post

Okay, so I've been a bad blogger, but I've been busy. Let's catch up on April, shall we.
Friday, April 4. Met up with 4 remaining Lafayette DHS employees at Tampico's for food, drinks, and catching up. Had a nice time... Yes, ma'am.
Saturday, April 5. Garage Sale at Simply Scrappin'. Sold for $110 smackeroos. Yippee.
Thursday, April 10. Benjamin turns 4 years old. Oh my.
Friday, April 11. Texas Roadhouse and my little buddy didn't want to sit in the saddle. Missed photo op. Brought remaining garage sale scrappin' supplies to best scrappin' buddy, Teri, to bring to another sale in Baton Rouge.
Saturday, April 12. Decided to go to Baton Rouge with Teri and Lacey to drop off garage sale stash and shop at 2 BR stores. Got some great scrappy supplies.
Saturday, April 13. CTMH Stamp class.

I've been having very busy work weeks, in addition to the very busy weekends. Seems like I haven't had a day to just do nothing.
This Saturday I am going cut my hair, going get a mani-pedi, going take a card class and catch up on Creative Cafe projects. So, I will probably have another busy weekend. man-o-man. With all this busy body stuff going on I haven't had a chance to scrapbook. I haven't done any scrapping yet this month and I definitely have a couple of things I have to do. Yes, I have to. Why, do you ask? Because I am Simply Scrappin's Guest Creative Designer this month! I also need to get some photos of me to give to E. I'll probably post some before and after hair cut pics here, too. I've got so much to do and definitely not enough time to do it in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile in Indonesia, especially in Java, leech oil is commonly used for enlarging the sizegenetics in the male vital organ. It is usually believed that massaging your penis using warm leech oil for around 10 minutes daily will increase penis sizegenetics permanently. Leech oil is made by cooking the leech and other herbs inside fresh green coconuts that are boiled over charcoals. While there are many samples of leeches (a good number of them don't feed on human's blood, surprisingly), similar to Greek and Indian therapy, the Javanese only use the Hirudo medicinalis over other species.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/