Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another SB Store Bites the Dust...

I received emails from Valerie Salmon and Julie Scattereggia this weekend that Dave decided to close the doors in 2 weeks of Memoirs in Carmel, IN. This is the store that I'd order some of Valerie and Julie's class kits. The girls there were sooo lucky to have 2 "celebrity designers" there to take classes from. They also decided to cancel DWE4. Bummer. Originally it was planned for this weekend and I couldn't go because of my nephews wedding, but then it got pushed back to April 26th and I was still on the fence about going. I was still leaning towards it, but was waiting to hear what the projects were going to be. It's always sad to hear of a store closing. Even ones 950 miles away. I guess I won't be needing that Customer Appreciation Card anymore.

No comments: