Monday, February 1, 2010

So long January

Where did January go? It's already February and I haven't even started my new year resolutions yet. I didn't really make any, it's just same ones I make every year. You know the ones... exercise, get fit, drink more water, no more sodas, take my vitamins, go to church regularly, etc. This year I decided I needed to add some creative resolutions as well. Not big ones, just baby ones. I was hoping to start blogging more and scrapbooking more. So I added... update my blog at least once a month, and create at least 1 scrapbook layout a month. I came to the realization that I spend entirely too much time on Facebook. Last week I decided Facebook would need to become a reward. No Facebook until after I walk and/or create something. It actually worked. At least for a couple of days. I think I had 3 consecutive days of walking/water/vitamins prior to logging onto Facebook.

Well, consider this a belated January post. And since I hate to post without a photo. Here's a picture of me on my 41st birthday. John got me a King Cake for my birthday this year. I loved it. Don't know why we hadn't thought of it before. I think I want to make this a tradition and have John pick up a King Cake for my birthday every year.

No comments: