Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scrappin' and Rockin' Valentine's Day 2010

Hope everyone is having as wonderful of a Valentine's Day as I am. John gave me these 2 gorgeous buckets filled with scrapbooking goodness. They were only $10 at Sam's Club. He said the album was worth that, even if I didn't want all the stuff inside. I told him it was. The bucket they were in was well worth the $10, too. Besides, what's not to love about the flowers, buttons, and ribbons inside. Plus chipboard letters, stamps, an ink pad, fibers, etc. I love them. I probably wouldn't have bought them myself, but it's nice that John thought enough about me to buy them for me.

Oh... and to top it off. He also got me and Samantha tickets to go see Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin. Woo Hoo!! Now is that a Rockin' Valentine's Day, or what?! Two of my greatest loves. Scrapbooking and Music. Does my hubby know what I like, or what?

No comments: