Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've been a little creative lately...

... and it feels wonderful. I totally skipped posting in March, probably because I've been busy creating. I just realized my February post mentioned 2 of my loves. Scrapbooking and music. Well, I took an on-line class at BigPictureScrapbooking called Life Tunes. It combined those 2 loves. It's one of the few classes I've taken where I actually completed each of the assignments. It felt awesome to complete something. The pages are done, I just need to add photos to some of the pages. I really enjoyed that class. I also recently took another online class at Get it Scrapped called Art Journaling 101 with Dina Wakley. This class is/was way out of my comfort zone, but I'm really enjoying getting my hands dirty with Gesso and Paint. So much so I even went to Books a Million to buy a couple of books on art journaling. Definitely out of my comfort zone, but I'm really liking it.

Oh yeah, one more thing... I also participated in an ATC swap last month. See, I told you I've been busy creating things. And like I said... It feels good.

Photo: a couple pages from my art journal. Backgrounds only. Still needing to collage and add text.

No comments: