Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Minnesota trip

Last week I had to go up to the Minnesota office for the week. I had a nice trip. Tuesday we had a team BBQ at a co-workers house. It was nice to meet everyones family. It made me really miss my own. Here's a photo of me with one of my co-workers Wendie and 2 of her 3 beautiful girls. Wednesday Wendie and I went eat at Whiskey Creek. It was a new restaurant in town and I had never been to one or even heard of it before. If you ever have the opportunity to eat at one I strongly recommend it. Check em out at www.whiskeycreek.com for locations. Then Thursday we were off to Lakeside to listen/watch Wendie's husbands band, Funky Gumbo. They were a such a pleasure to watch. Check them out at www.funkygumbo.net Hmmm, all that talking about my after hours activities makes it sound like I didn't work at all.

No comments: