Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009


For Father's Day the kids decided to let their Dad have the wii control so he could play the wii for a change. We were looking at these celebrity mii's on the "Check mii out channel" that people had designed. One of them was a girl with the initials E.F. and her skill was singing. We looked at each other trying to figure out who E.F could be and he said "Isn't there an Emily Falconbridge?" I started giggling and told him she's a scrapbooker. I keep telling him he needs to start scrapping with me. It's good to know he actually listens to me, even when I talk scrapbooking. For those non scrappers who don't know who Emily Falconbridge is she's listed in my blogroll. Check her out, she's amazing. I took one of her classes from www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com and it was by far the best on-line class I've taken, and I've taken several.

1 comment:

Rick said...

You two inspire me! The Lord is Blessing you as we speak...I will reciprocate...Did not know you did...