Saturday, June 27, 2009

Everyone's Doing It

Got this idea from Cathy Zielske, who got it from Ali Edwards.

TODAY

Outside my window... The grass is long and really needs to be cut.

I am thinking... of going in my scrapbook room and creating something. But that would mean I'd have to clean it first and I'm not really digging that idea.

I am thankful for... Friends and Family who care about me. That my family is healthy.

From the kitchen... Left over Salmon salad and crackers.

I am wearing... Comfy grey pull on cropped pants and a pink Pebbles, Inc t-shirt.

I am creating... Not much of anything lately. Taking another on-line scrapbooking class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, so hopefully...

I am going... to do a lot of nothing this weekend. Guess that won't help my previous answer, huh? (heavy sigh)

I am reading... Just finished Janet Evanovich's Finger Lickin' Fifteen. Thinking of starting the Charlaine Harris Dead series or possibly, dare I say it, the Twilight series.

I am hoping... to find my creative mojo again someday. Also that my kids will actually get along one day.

I am hearing... my kids arguing, screaming, and fighting.

Around the house... lots of work (fixing up) that needs to be done. Kids toys everywhere.

One of my favorite things... Eating out. Listening to music. Movies. Scrapbooking. Spending time with family and friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week... It's the weekend, so I plan on relaxing and taking it easy. Then it's back to work on Monday.

No comments: