Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ughhh, it's pouring...

I'm sure you've all heard the saying, "When it rains, it pours", well, right now it's fricking pouring. In the last month our computer crashed and we had to replace it, my vacuum cleaner broke, John's car died, and now our dryer won't work. Another saying is bad things come in 3s. Well, I've got 4 things damn it. STOP -- I can't handle another 2. We got another PC (John and Is Christmas to each other - sucks), John just bought another vehicle so now we have 2 car notes, UGH - sucks again. My dryer is 16.5 years old, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much about that. Waiting for a repair guy now to see what that damage is gonna be. The only one we somewhat lucked out on was that I hung onto my old Rainbow vacuum from 16.5 years ago. Yeah, can you tell I've been married for 16.5 years, the dryer, the vacuum. Oh, let me throw one more little thing in the mix. The bar on the refrigerator door keeps falling off every time we open the door and everything on that shelf falls out. Just a little minor annoyance, but hey, I'll take that if it counts as my #5. So, anyway, here I am hoping it stops pouring soon so the sun really will come out tomorrow. Thanks Annie. I needed that.

No comments: