Friday, October 17, 2008

The Best Husband Ever


As mentioned earlier I was in Minnesota last week. I had driven myself to the airport on Monday since I had such an early flight out and was going to have a late flight back home on Saturday. As I was standing in baggage claim waiting for my luggage, I feel someone touch my arm and say "Hi Mom". I was shocked to see Samantha there. I turned to see Benjamin and John joining us. John knew it was going to be a long travel day for me, so he picked up my favorite sushi rolls (Shannon, Hetti, and Julie) from Oishi Sushi, along with an Iced Tea and some Edamame. That man is the best thing to ever happen to me. He always seems to know exactly what I want or need. He never complains about my running around scrapbooking, or going up to the MN office. He even brings me sushi when I've been out of town. How Wonderful is that?!

No comments: