Thursday, August 7, 2008

1st Day of School

I'd say Benjamin was excited about his 1st Day of School, wouldn't you?! Hopefully he'll be just as excited about it when I pick him up in a couple of hours. I can't help but wonder what he's doing right now. Can't help but wonder if his teacher is going to be able to handle him. She's got 16 kids in her class and I'm hoping they're not all as active as Benjamin is. We brought him to orientation last night and he Loved his classroom. He got to meet his teacher, Mrs Roxanna, and found where he's going to sit, etc. We went to his classroom first, then we went to Samantha's class. Benjamin asked if he could go back to his classroom, so I brought him to his classroom again. Mrs Roxanna said it was a good sign that he wanted to go back. He has been looking forward to "big boy school" ever since Samantha started at Mount Carmel last year. Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy school. It's so cute to see our little boy so stoked about school. Gotta love this kid!

1 comment:

That Guy Photography said...

There's Benjamin rocking out the brown and white. Boy do I miss those days!!! YEAH RIGHT!