Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nooooo


Okay, this may sound silly, but I'm so upset. Yesterday I was feeling very sluggish and just down right exhausted, (and cold). I went to make a cup of something warm to drink. I grabbed the cappuccino to see if it had caffeine and OMG, what did I see? My fricking cappuccino has trans fat!! WTF? How did that happen?! i LOVE this stuff. It's not supposed to have fricking trans fat. What am I supposed to drink now?! Silly, I know, but this totally bummed out my whole day. I guess I'll have to switch back to my hot tea, and international coffees. Oh, and it's not just a little trans fat (family doctor says no such thing). It has 1.5g of trans fat. Heart disease is just too prevalent in my family to allow for any trans fat. I can't tell you how many of these canisters I've gone through. Now I'm off to mourn my favorite cappuccino.

No comments: