Thursday, January 24, 2008

3rd Birthday - Layout time!!!


Okay, John and I were talking the other day about how fast Benjamin is growing up. We just registered him for prek next year. Our little boy is going to be 4 in April. Amazing. That got me to thinking... I haven't scrapbooked any of his birthdays yet. Not even his 1st birthday. Isn't that horrible?! So, it got me motivated. I went in my room and got his 3 birthday pics together and picked one to scrap. Figured I start with the most recent and go backwards. So, here's his 3rd birthday layout. Sorry for the bad scan. One of these days I'll get better at photographing my layouts (that or I'll have John start scanning and stitching them again). Probably didn't help that I reverted back to my old standing on a chair ways and getting on top of the layout. It's been very rainy and gloomy (and cold) here, so I couldn't go outside to take it in natural light.

No comments: