Sunday, September 23, 2007

DWE4 - March 1, 2008


Woo Hoo, I got word from Valerie that they've set a date for Day with the Experts 4. Hmmm, what to do, what to do. Am I going to go again this year? I'm thinking so. This time I may even see if someone wants to come with me. Anybody interested? I had so much fun at DWE3 last March. It was wonderful getting to meet Valerie Salmon and Julie Scattaregia. Those girls rock. I have to admit I was blown away at how fast they go through their pages. I was able to keep up, I'm just more used to the laid back, take your time classes we have down here in Louisiana. But, I'm up to the challenge and I'll know what to expect next time. Here's a picture of Julie, me, and Valerie. A small group of us went to db's Mongolian Grill after the event. What an experience that was. If you haven't heard of them you can check them out at http://www.gomongo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... since i didn't sign up for scrap, etc (still may get on the w-list), maybe this will be the little getaway i need by then!