Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm So excited...







and I just can't hide it. A classmate of mine just had a baby boy, Wyatt, last week. We're celebrating our 20 year class reunion next week and she decides it's time to have another baby. God bless her. Anyway, I decided to make her a 4x4 accordion brag book. I love how it came out. Then, when the book was done, I just couldn't bring myself to put it in a pre-made card. So, I made her a matching card. This is the 1st time I've done anything like this for anyone. She's an artist, so I'm hoping she will appreciate the effort. I was so impressed with myself last night that I wanted to stay up and do another one, but it was after 11:00pm. So, I willed myself to go upstairs to bed. Then, I layed there too pump to fall asleep. It was so much fun making, I may have to make another tonight. The 3 pictures are 1) the card and cover of book. 2) front of book. 3) back of book.

No comments: